Student life - The pressures of transition
Jan Draper @jandraper1 Professor of nursing, The Open University
Finally achieving registration after years of hard slog can be daunting, so it’s good to get some practical advice about making the move
After years of study, sacrifice and burning the candle, you’ve finally made it and you’re now on the threshold of your career as a nurse.
32, 22, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now