Home-from-home care made us feel part of the family
Mel Briston describes the exceptional care given to her son at a home from home for children with complex needs
Ryley was a healthy, sporty 14 year old when he suddenly collapsed at home. He had sustained a severe brain injury. On transfer to Sunflowers Care he was unable to walk, talk, or do anything for himself.
32, 22, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now