Don’t blame younger nurses who quit rather than accept poor conditions
The latest figures demonstrating the recruitment and retention crisis afflicting nursing include a startling statistic: among the thousands of nurses who quit in the past year, more than half were aged under 40.
32, 22, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now