Don’t blame younger nurses who quit rather than accept poor conditions
The latest figures demonstrating the recruitment and retention crisis afflicting nursing include a startling statistic: among the thousands of nurses who quit in the past year, more than half were aged under 40.
32, 22, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now