Our focus on the task in hand should never obscure the person
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
Odontophobia is just what it sounds like – a fear of dentists. I am one of odontophobia’s leading lights – put ‘tooth’ and ‘drill’ in the same sentence and I’m off.
32, 22, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now