Readers’ panel - Are NHS patients to blame for the rise in missed appointments?
Liz Charalambous Staff nurse and PhD student, Nottingham
Drew Payne Community staff nurse, North London
Rachel Kent Mental health nurse, London
Our experts consider a hot topic of the day
32, 22, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now