Dignity in difficult circumstances
Mallory Mepsted Second-year nursing student, Anglia Ruskin University
Mallory Mepsted stuck to her guns to ensure a patient nearing the end of life could stay in a side room
In my first year of training I was working in an emergency department when an acutely unwell patient was brought in by ambulance.
32, 13, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now