Appreciation and orientation go a long way if you’re an agency nurse
The gratitude of an agency nurse caused Sarah Priday to reflect on the importance of communication – and a ‘thank you’
While working as an agency nurse I found that employers are quick to contact you about mistakes but slow to pass on compliments.
32, 13, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now