Appreciation and orientation go a long way if you’re an agency nurse
The gratitude of an agency nurse caused Sarah Priday to reflect on the importance of communication – and a ‘thank you’
While working as an agency nurse I found that employers are quick to contact you about mistakes but slow to pass on compliments.
32, 13, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now