CPD funding cuts prove costly for the profession
How could this have been allowed to happen? Since 2015, the organisation responsible for nurses’, midwives’ and allied health professionals’ continuing professional development (CPD) in England has reduced the funding available from £205 million a year to £83 million. The consequences are there for all to see.
Nursing Standard. 32, 13, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.13.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now