CPD funding cuts prove costly for the profession
How could this have been allowed to happen? Since 2015, the organisation responsible for nurses’, midwives’ and allied health professionals’ continuing professional development (CPD) in England has reduced the funding available from £205 million a year to £83 million. The consequences are there for all to see.
32, 13, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now