How to stay fit and healthy this winter
Mandy Day-Calder Freelance writer and health/life coach
As we head into the busiest time of the year for the NHS, maintaining your own well-being can be tricky
Whether you are longing for your bed during a busy night shift, or leaving the ward after another 12-hour day, front-line nursing is not for those who want regular hours.
32, 13, 37-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now