Student life - What it is to be a leader
Zoe Butler Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
In the second of a series of regular updates, our 2017 student nurse award winner reflects on why ‘quiet’ leadership is no bad thing
After settling into my role as a staff nurse, it soon dawned on me why leadership is currently such a big topic in the nursing world, and I have increasingly found myself thinking about how I am as a leader.
32, 13, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now