Empowering looked after children and young people
Áine Rose Kelly Care leaver and student based, The Rees Centre for Research on Fostering and Education, Department of Education, University of Oxford
How one former care leaver is trying to help children and young people in similar situations navigate the healthcare system
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now