Consent to organ donation may be presumed UK-wide
In 2015, Wales introduced a system of presumed consent to organ donation except where the individual concerned or their family specifically opts out. At this year’s Conservative Party conference, prime minister Theresa May announced there would be a consultation on introducing presumed consent in England.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now