Multiple sclerosis relapse linked to fatty diets in children
Children with multiple sclerosis (MS) who have a fatty diet are at an increased risk of relapse, but a high vegetable intake may halve the risk, a study has found.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now