A bridge between research and practice
Lisa Kirwan Staff nurse, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London
How internships can offer nurses career opportunities while benefitting patients and services
My belief that research is the foundation of clinical practice and a means to transform patient care prompted me to apply last year for an internship in clinical research.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now