This must not be the NHS’s last winter
Emma Cowen Staff nurse in the children’s emergency department, The Royal Alexandra Hospital, Brighton
Overstretched nurses will have to work doubly hard to ensure patient safety over the coming months
‘Winter is coming’ are words to make any Game of Thrones fan smile, and any healthcare professional shudder.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 9, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now