Thousands of patients do not have a care plan
A large number of patients are failing to receive the follow-up care they are entitled to after a dementia diagnosis, according to the charity Age UK.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now