Exclusive: violent assaults on lone nurses increases
Hundreds of nurses who work alone in the community have been physically assaulted, an investigation by Primary Health Care’s sister journal Nursing Standard reveals.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now