‘Charismatic leadership’ roles for general practice nurses
Dispel myths to attract more nurses to primary care
A new report suggests alternatives to improve leadership in primary care – which has been previously labelled as a ‘dead end’ to nursing.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now