Archive celebrates early years of the NHS
Black-and-white photographs of intrepid district nurses crossing remote countryside and terraced streets strung with washing are part of a new website showcasing the history of community nursing.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now