The Obesity Epidemic: Why Diets and Exercise Don’t Work and What Does
Sonia Hall Practice manager and nurse consultant based, London
As a healthcare professional whose career has mainly been spent advising and supporting patients with lifestyle changes, I found this book a little depressing, with the author claiming that, in the long-term, these interventions do not work.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now