Partnership approach to better lung health is an example to us all
Sue Thomas @Sue_NHiS Chief executive for Commissioning Excellence, NHiS
The excellent community nurse project featured in this month’s issue is proactively identifying life-threatening lung diseases in Liverpool at an earlier more treatable stage (page 17). Lung disease affects all our interactions with patients, and the statistics show we should focus on this potentially killer disease.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now