Partnership approach to better lung health is an example to us all
Sue Thomas @Sue_NHiS Chief executive for Commissioning Excellence, NHiS
The excellent community nurse project featured in this month’s issue is proactively identifying life-threatening lung diseases in Liverpool at an earlier more treatable stage (page 17). Lung disease affects all our interactions with patients, and the statistics show we should focus on this potentially killer disease.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now