NHS ‘struggling to cope with 21st century problems’
Health regulator warns of rise in obesity and heart disease
A Care Quality Commission (CQC) report warns that healthcare services in England are fully stretched and the quality of future care is precarious.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now