NHS ‘struggling to cope with 21st century problems’
Health regulator warns of rise in obesity and heart disease
A Care Quality Commission (CQC) report warns that healthcare services in England are fully stretched and the quality of future care is precarious.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now