Social care time bomb
Paulette Hamilton Labour cabinet member, Health and social care, Handsworth Wood Ward, Birmingham
Why opt for a career in a distressingly low-paid job?
Social care is a vital service enabling those most vulnerable to remain in their own homes and communities. Care staff do a fantastic job in supporting the families and carers too, providing them with respite in what can be a 24/7 and lonely role.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now