Social care time bomb
Paulette Hamilton Labour cabinet member, Health and social care, Handsworth Wood Ward, Birmingham
Why opt for a career in a distressingly low-paid job?
Social care is a vital service enabling those most vulnerable to remain in their own homes and communities. Care staff do a fantastic job in supporting the families and carers too, providing them with respite in what can be a 24/7 and lonely role.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now