Take a step back before putting your best foot forward
Clare Mechen Advanced nurse practitioner and clinical nurse manager, The Adam Practice, Dorset
An award-winning healthcare model helped a Dorset practice set an agenda to engage and empower patients with leg ulcers
Like many general practices, The Adam Practice treatment rooms in Dorset were full and had high demand for leg ulcer appointments.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now