Online resource hub aims to help nursing staff support asylum seekers and refugees
Nurses are being offered the opportunity to find out about the rights and well-being of asylum seekers through a project developed by a mental health nurse.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now