Nurse-led helpline reveals liver disease is being overlooked
Julie Penfold Freelance health writer
Calls to the British Liver Trust show people are often not receiving support
An analysis of three months of calls to the British Liver Trust’s nurse-led helpline has found that almost half of the 545 callers were not getting the help they need from primary care.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 8-10. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now