Primary care remains the bedrock of the NHS
Kathryn Yates Professional lead, Primary, community and integrated care at the RCN
A new year offers an opportunity to look to the future and reflect on where we are. It has been said many times, but it is worth repeating, that primary care is the bedrock of the NHS.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now