Primary care remains the bedrock of the NHS
Kathryn Yates Professional lead, Primary, community and integrated care at the RCN
A new year offers an opportunity to look to the future and reflect on where we are. It has been said many times, but it is worth repeating, that primary care is the bedrock of the NHS.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now