Coordination of services vital to improve older people’s care
King’s Fund evaluates 15 areas in England to assess NHS framework
Older people’s care can be ‘significantly’ improved across England through better coordination of services, a leading think tank has said.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now