Ten-year milestone for homeless lifeline network
The Queen’s Nursing Institute’s (QNI) Homeless Health Network has reached its ten-year anniversary and been a ‘source of support… helping community nurses to grow skills’, said its chief executive Crystal Oldman.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now