More care home staff needed
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) has launched a new resource pack that aims to encourage more nurses to consider care home nursing.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now