Booster flu jab offer for older people
People over 65 years of age will be offered the newly licensed adjuvanted trivalent flu vaccine. It is designed to boost an immune response and improve the effectiveness of the vaccine in the older age group.
Primary Health Care.
28, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now