Booster flu jab offer for older people
People over 65 years of age will be offered the newly licensed adjuvanted trivalent flu vaccine. It is designed to boost an immune response and improve the effectiveness of the vaccine in the older age group.
Primary Health Care.
28, 2, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now