Transforming our profession by 2020 with a ten-point action plan
Change offers a chance to make a fresh start and embark on adventures. I have learned to stop fearing change and look at it as an opportunity to learn. This as an asset-based approach – with the glass half-full rather than half empty. It is hard, but I have practised it over the years.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now