NHS Improvement issues safe staffing advice for nurses
Community nursing teams struggling with effective care, says RCN
New guidance on safe nurse staffing for district nurses calls for annual strategic reviews and decision-making based on evidence.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now