NHS Improvement issues safe staffing advice for nurses
Community nursing teams struggling with effective care, says RCN
New guidance on safe nurse staffing for district nurses calls for annual strategic reviews and decision-making based on evidence.
Primary Health Care.
28, 2, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now