Holistic community approach shows positive benefits
A radical style of community nursing may be adopted by an NHS trust after a trial proved rewarding to nurses and empowering to patients.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now