‘I need your help’
Heather Henry Chair, The New NHS Alliance
The four words community nurses need to use to address health inequalities – and ensure they see their patients as partners
A colleague at our social enterprise got a new job last month. He said his life had been transformed after 13 years of mental health problems by four words: ‘I need your help’.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.16.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now