‘I am inspired by the next generation of nurses’
Advanced practitioner Lucy Archer reveals how constant new challenges and opportunities make for a fulfilling career choice
I am an independent advanced nurse practitioner with a special interest in cardiology. I work on a consultancy basis as a clinical nurse specialist and clinical consultant, and I also develop and deliver education and training for preregistration nurses, registered nurses and healthcare assistants.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.15.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now