Healthcare in Transition: Understanding Key Ideas and Tensions in Contemporary Health Policy
Robens Anne-Louise Specialist community practitioner, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
This book affirms the deep contextual understanding of past, present and future UK healthcare policy you might expect from a director of the Centre for Public Policy Research Alan Cribb. In it he explores the move away from biomedical clinical approaches towards more democratic and social models of care.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now