Healthcare in Transition: Understanding Key Ideas and Tensions in Contemporary Health Policy
Robens Anne-Louise Specialist community practitioner, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
This book affirms the deep contextual understanding of past, present and future UK healthcare policy you might expect from a director of the Centre for Public Policy Research Alan Cribb. In it he explores the move away from biomedical clinical approaches towards more democratic and social models of care.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now