Walking Forward, Looking Back: A District Nurse’s Life Journey
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, Paediatrics Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
The author is a retired district nurse and midwife and this book is a heart-warming reflection on her experiences of caring for people in their homes as she recalls past events while out walking her dog.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now