Walking Forward, Looking Back: A District Nurse’s Life Journey
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, Paediatrics Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
The author is a retired district nurse and midwife and this book is a heart-warming reflection on her experiences of caring for people in their homes as she recalls past events while out walking her dog.
Primary Health Care.
28, 3, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now