Alison Moore Freelance health journalist
With the demands on nurses reaching dangerous levels, the legal, moral and financial case for action is overwhelming
Nurses are used to showing resilience in a job that is always going to have its stressful moments. But over the past few years those stressful moments appear to have become more common, and the cracks are beginning to show.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 22-25. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.22.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now