Falling nursing degree applicant numbers show folly of bursary and fees changes
The folly of the government’s decision to charge tuition fees to nursing students in England and remove their bursary is underlined in the annual release of data from the universities’ admissions service UCAS.
32, 24, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now