Paper-free point of care: The challenges and rewards of digitisation
Erin Dean Freelance health journalist
An acute trust says introducing digital health records is helping it deliver a faster, safer service. But making the transition was far from straightforward
A digital system called eHospital, which allows patients’ notes to be seen in real time on any computer, has affected how every member of the nursing team at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust works.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 26-28. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.26.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now