Student life - Get your finances in order
Money is always tight for students, but careful budgeting can help to give you a sense of control and relieve some of the stress
Familiarising yourself with your finances early on in the academic year can have a positive impact on your overall experience at university.
32, 4, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now