Choosing the right path
Deborah Ayodele , Graduated from King’s College London with first class honours
A newly qualified mental health nurse looks back on a difficult decision that changed the course of her life
I graduated as a mental health nurse this summer, and this month I start work in a psychiatric decision unit as a qualified nurse.
32, 4, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now