Your perspective as a student can change nursing for the better
Zoe Butler @MissZoeB95 Our student special issue guest editor, Won the Andrew Parker Student Nurse Award at the 2017 RCNi Nurse Awards
The challenges faced by today’s nursing students reflect the demands placed on the nursing profession. The theoretical principles of care and anatomy that we learn at university are put into practice on clinical placements, where we also develop an understanding of our role in healthcare teams.
Nursing Standard. 32, 4, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.4.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now