Student life - Fitting part-time work around your nursing course
Grant Byrne Second-year nursing student, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Tips for balancing paid employment with university studies
For nursing students, working part-time is often part and parcel of our university experience – for many, it’s the only way to make ends meet.
32, 30, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now