The rules on nurses’ use of social media must move with the times
Nurses are increasingly expected to move with the times and make effective use of digital technology in the workplace. Younger members of the profession have only ever known a world in which mobile phones and the internet form an integral part of how we communicate with each other.
Nursing Standard. 32, 30, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.30.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now