The rules on nurses’ use of social media must move with the times
Nurses are increasingly expected to move with the times and make effective use of digital technology in the workplace. Younger members of the profession have only ever known a world in which mobile phones and the internet form an integral part of how we communicate with each other.
32, 30, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now