Rethinking Patient Safety
Jason Lugg Matron, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
Written by an experienced and respected national expert, Rethinking Patient Safety provides readers with an insight into the theory and practical application of patient safety practice.
32, 30, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now