Stop trying to do it all
Mandy Day-Calder Freelance writer and health/life coach
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, follow these simple tips to fend off panic and refocus your mind
Earlier this week I was chatting to a friend, Charlie, a charge nurse who had been on call for his hospital all weekend. He had been deeply affected by the sight of staff nurses crying in despair as they tried their best to cope with yet another relentless shift.
32, 8, 37-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now