Inspiring leaders to make cultural change possible
Lynne Pearce Freelance health journalist
A learning programme aims to support front-line managers in developing the skills they need to achieve transformation
Clinical leaders who want to improve their workplace culture are the focus of a programme by the Foundation of Nursing Studies (FoNS).
Nursing Standard. 32, 8, 38-39. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.8.38.s42
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now