Six months and counting
Zoe Butler @MissZoeB95 Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
In the latest in her series of regular updates, the 2017 RCNi student award winner reflects on her first six months as a staff nurse
Having taken some much-needed annual leave after reaching the milestone of six months qualified, I used the time to reflect on my transition from student to staff nurse.
32, 27, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now