Six months and counting
Zoe Butler @MissZoeB95 Staff nurse, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust, Lancashire
In the latest in her series of regular updates, the 2017 RCNi student award winner reflects on her first six months as a staff nurse
Having taken some much-needed annual leave after reaching the milestone of six months qualified, I used the time to reflect on my transition from student to staff nurse.
32, 27, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now